Adidas | Modular Football Boot
Adidas Presents First Ever Modular Football Boot: +F50 TUNIT
Adidas proudly introduces a football footwear revolution, the +F50 TUNIT. This new football boot concept allows players to customize, adapt and tune their boots to any weather, any pitch and their very own personal style. The revolutionary +F50 TUNIT is easily constructed from three interchangeable components: the upper, the chassis and the studs. Each component comes in a variety of styles and functions. Simply by mixing and matching their components of choice, each player can easily build and tune their boots.
+F50 TUNIT Technology
• The lightweight Chassis provides reduced weight through less material usage. This chassis also features the ClimaCool® upper. This chassis weighs 75gr.
• The Comfort Chassis provides additional comfort, cushioning and shock absorption at high pressure points, such as the heel and the forefoot ball area. This chassis weighs 84gr.
• The Orthopaedic Chassis features reductions in the sock liner to allow the usage of personal orthopaedic in-socks.
• The specially developed adiHex micro fibre is thin, soft and strong. The use of this unique material allows adidas to produce a very lightweight, yet highly resistant performance boot. The end result: a stunning looking, incredible durable, very comfortable and easy to maintain football boot.
• ClimaCool® provides a 360° cooling effect for the entire foot through the adiHex/mesh upper construction and ventilation cut-outs in the outsole.
• The lace cover provides a cleaner kicking surface to reduce missed shots and passes.
• The glove-like fit of the TUNIT makes for a lighter shoe and allows a better feel for the ball.