Saturday, November 04, 2006

form+form


The work is beautiful
pdf magazines
6-11 pages on avgerage
10 issues

  • link
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    somehow i came to your page, searching....your photos are rich and inspiring,(the music notes and candy are my favs, cute sneaks too) thanks! =)

    5/03/2007 9:47 PM  
    Blogger inspireme said...

    Jessica,

    Thanks..searching huh. I do much of that myself. to the point now that I have a running document of links and things that I feel are "inspiring"...I havent updated too recently. BUT i DO have some new things to upload like some new interesting graphic links, new apparel been working on, some random, and some travel pics from vegas an china.

    But I also want this to not just be about me. If you find things that interest you or inspire you I would be interested in seeing an would love to post.

    be well

    Mm

    5/04/2007 12:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home